Select a sector
Over this period
Bonds - Global Flexible
135 190 71
Bonds - Global Short Term
62 52 13
Bonds - Global
1183 653 186
Bonds - Global Australian Dollar Hedged
49 19 6
Portions of the information contained on this page was derived by Citywire Financial Publishers Ltd using content supplied by Lipper, A Reuters Company.
- Asian bond sell-off likely to be short-lived: analysts
- Carmignac manager raises cash to 30%, slashes duration
- Schroders manager to increase EM weighting
- Jupiter manager reveals asset class driving portfolio growth
- Indonesia's sovereign credit upgrade: what it means for asset managers
- Unconstrained bond chief: ECB is delaying ‘world’s biggest default'
- M&G expert: 'Capital flight policy is the least negative option'
- Old Mutual GI bond chief exits
- Mobius drops host of fund roles as ‘next gen’ of PMs steps up
- Carmignac’s A-rated Zerah: the ‘broken asset’ I’m buying
- Franklin Templeton to close global growth and value fund