Register to get unlimited access to all of Citywire’s fund manager database. Registration is free and only takes a minute.

PARVEST Equity Asia Pacific ex-Japan CL EUR Dis

Ranked 288 out of 423 in - Asia Pacific Excluding Japan over 12 months
All calculations are in USD unless stated

Managed by

Arthur Kwong

Objective

At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered offices or conduct the majority of their business activities in the Asia Pacific (excluding Japan) region. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities (including P-Notes), money market instruments, financial derivative instruments, or cash, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCI. In respect of the above investments limits, the sub-funds investments into China A-Shares via the Stock Connect may reach up to 25% of its assets.

Showing fund performance globally. You can view performance in individual jurisdictions.

Performance

Asia Pacific Excluding Japan over : 30/04/2017 - 30/04/2018

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 31/03/2018 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2018 -0.7%
2017 33.1% 12.3% 5.8% 4.5% 7.2%
2016 4.9% 1.2% -0.7% 9.7% -4.9%
2015 -7.8% 4.2% 1.0% -17.3% 6.0%
2014 2.2% 0.7% 5.5% -4.2% 0.5%
2013 -2.9% 0.7% -11.4% 7.5% 1.2%
2012 18.2% 10.6% -7.6% 7.6% 7.6%
2011 -21.9% -1.1% -0.7% -25.7% 7.0%
2010 12.3% -1.4% -10.5% 17.9% 8.0%
2009 58.2% -5.5% 28.7% 20.4% 8.0%
2008 -53.3% -19.9% -5.3% -24.9% -18.0%
2007 37.5% -1.0% 15.9% 22.4% -2.1%
2006 37.1% 7.5% 2.3% 3.6% 20.4%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. Belgium
  2. Finland
  3. France
  4. Luxembourg
  5. Spain

Fund Info

  • Launch date11/10/2005
  • Share Class size01Mn
  • Base currencyEUR
  • ISIN LU0823409809

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment0
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in USD).