Register to get unlimited access to all of Citywire’s fund manager database. Registration is free and only takes a minute.

PARVEST Equity Russia Opportunities Classc Cap USD

Ranked 11 out of 51 in - Russia over 12 months
All calculations are in RUB unless stated

Managed by

Dan Fredrikson

Swedish born Dan Fredrikson has 25 years experience in financial markets and 12 years experience in asset management. Currently, he is a portfolio manager at Alfred Berg Asset Management and has been with the firm since 2002, managing the Alfred Berg Ryssland and the Parvest Equity Russia funds, dealing in Russian equities, using a growth investment style. Dan graduated from the Stockholm University where he studied for a Major in Finance and Accounting.

Objective

At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered office or conduct a significant proportion of their business in Russia. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments, financial derivative instruments and/or cash, and also, within a limit of 15% of the assets, in debt securities of any kind and, within a limit of 10% of the assets, in UCITS or UCIs.

Showing fund performance globally. You can view performance in individual jurisdictions.

Performance

Russia over : 30/09/2016 - 30/09/2017

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 29/09/2017 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2017 -7.1% -0.5% 12.9%
2016 29.0% 2.9% 0.0% 10.1% 13.9%
2015 27.8% 14.3% -0.8% 4.3% 8.1%
2014 10.3% -8.0% 13.2% -2.8% 8.9%
2013 14.5% -1.5% -5.3% 12.8% 8.8%
2012 12.4% 13.4% -6.4% 7.6% -1.6%
2011 -25.2% -1.0% -7.7% -22.4% 5.4%
2010 29.5% 6.3% -7.1% 11.8% 17.3%
2009 152.7% 24.5% 37.1% 28.9% 14.8%
2008 13.1% -41.5% -40.3%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Asset Allocation

Breakdown

30/06/2017

Top 10 Holdings

Stock Size
NK Lukoil PAO ORD 8.81
Sberbank Rossii PAO ORD 8.41
Inter RAO YEES PAO ORD 8.21
AK Alrosa PAO ORD 7.16
Surgutneftegaz OAO PFD 5.90
NK Rosneft' PAO ORD 4.47
Tatneft' PAO PFD 4.41
Akron PAO ORD 4.31
PhosAgro PAO DR 4.30
Gazprom Neft' PAO DR 4.23
30/06/2017

Registered For Sale In

  1. Austria
  2. Belgium
  3. Czech Republic
  4. Denmark
  5. Finland
  6. France
  7. Germany
  8. Greece
  9. Hong Kong
  10. Hungary
  11. Ireland
  12. Italy
  13. Jersey
  14. Luxembourg
  15. Macau
  16. Netherlands
  17. Norway
  18. Portugal
  19. Singapore
  20. Slovakia
  21. Spain
  22. Sweden
  23. Switzerland
  24. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date21/02/2008
  • Share Class size61Mn
  • Base currencyUSD
  • ISIN LU0265268689

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment0
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in RUB).