Dovish ECB to maintain stimulus
The European Central Bank will continue its monthly $70 billion bond purchases.
Fund Managers in the news
- Smaller wealth managers could lose Fatca participatory status
- Why foreign WMs are struggling to crack Korea
- OCBC Bank tests AI-based transaction monitoring tech
- Asian tax transparency ‘positive’ for DBS Private Bank
- EM structural reform not just 'mere speculation': Hasenstab
- Is Asia falling out of love with ETFs?
- Tech is the new structural play in Asia