This Fund Manager Rating is based on the Citywire Long Only ratings methodology
Citywire Ratings are rewarded for risk adjusted outperformance of benchmarks we select independently More information on how Ratings are calculated
About Jordi Viladot
Jordi Viladot has almost 30 years' experience in fund management. He graduated from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona with a degree in economics and holds a master's in management from ESADE. He is the President and CEO of Gesiuris Asset Management based in Barcelona where he manages equity and fixed income portfolios. He also spent time working at BCN Finances, Ahorro Corporacion as well as B&T Asociados Financieros.
Invests in own strategies
- CAT Patrimonis, SICAV, S.A.
- Catalana Occidente Bolsa Espanola, FI
- Catalana Occidente Bolsa Mundial, FI
- Catalana Occidente Emergentes, FI
- Catalana Occidente Patrimonio, FI
- Catalana Occidente Renta Fija Corto Plazo, FI
- Dunmore Assets, SICAV, S.A.
- Gesiuris Balanced Euro, FI
- Gesiuris Euro Equities, FI
- Gesiuris Iurisfond, FI
- Gesiuris Patrimonial, FI
- Stock Area, SICAV, S.A.
- URC Patrimonis, SICAV S.A.
Citywire Rating: + rated
|View full league table|
Month by Month Performance